Editor's Note: This is a continuing feature highlighting some of the faces behind the race cars and drivers that we all know. These Circle Track Hero Maker sports cards are the kinds of trading cards we'd like to collect.
* Early Years: Graduated State University of New York with a degree in physical education.
* Athletic trainer Chicago White Sox and Minnesota Twins.
*Worked in marketing for NASCAR from 1987 to 1995.
* 1996 show car manager for all five Roush Racing race cars.
"I have some really special memories, but three stand out. Two are related to being in Daytona 500 Victory Lane. First was the Bobby Allison victory in 1988, and the other was Darrel Waltrip's in 1989. The third was being part of the inaugural Brickyard 400 event."
* Early Years: Got fabrication experi-ence working in a co-op program in high school.
* After graduation worked in body shops for 10 years.
* In 1982, worked with Blue Max racing, then Stavola Brothers, Hendrick Motorsports, and Bahari Racing. Joined Joe Gibbs in 1994.
"1986 was a great year in my racing career. I had the good fortune to work with Tim Richmond, and I worked shoulder-to-shoulder with Harry Hyde. Tim provided some great racing thrills, and Harry taught me many things I could not have learned from anyone else."
* Early Years: Worked with Super Late Model team after high school graduation in 1985.
* In 1992, volunteered for short-track program while working a full-time job.
* In 1995, served as general mechanic for Coleman Machine ASA race program.
"Some of my best memories come from the time I worked with the driver of the Lafabre Racing race car, Kevin Cywinski. In 1996, Kevin won Rookie of the Year honors and then followed that with an ASA championship in 1997."