The AMSOIL Great American Circle Track Tour, Part Seven Photo Gallery
The heat races and B-main ran into the night and just before the A-main was to be run, mother nature turned on the faucet and the race was rained out. We had just made it back to the motorhome when the skies opened up. This forced the track to postpone the race until 2 p.m. the next day-Sunday. It would be much hotter and drier then, making for a very interesting race.