Related Photo Galleries
Our engine sits nicely in the bay on our homemade solid mounts. I didnt take into account where our Schoenfeld header would pass through the firewall when running the brake lines, and, of course, ran the line to the right front wheel right where it shouldnt be. Just one more thing well have to redo later. Also, if youve been following along with the Project Mudslinger buildup, you may notice that the radiator frame is now missing. The right strut support hoop (on the left from this view) was too tall and restricted the movement of our caster/camber adjuster plate from Ford Racing Performance Parts. We have removed it, cut it down and welded it back into place, but we havent yet replaced the radiator framework.