The Turn One power steering...
The Turn One power steering box is useful for all divisions that run the stock drag link steering systems. This unit has been run in championship-winning cars in the NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series, Craftsman Truck and Hooters Pro Cup series.
Turn One has over 50 years of steering engineering/development experience. It has been providing high- performance steering systems to top race teams for the past 10 years.
Turn One power steering pumps are designed to reduce fluid temperatures and horsepower consumption. Each pump is precisely assembled and tested to provide you with the best quality pump available.
Turn One steering boxes are precisely assembled, blueprinted and tested to provide you with the best quality product available.
Turn One engineered steering provides improved on center and cornering feel, lower friction and precision left/right balance. They have exclusive 8:1 and 6:1 ratios that are great for short tracks and road courses. These ratios eliminate the need for steering quickeners! Steering boxes are available in ratios of 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 20. They offer ceramic coated housings and are 5 lbs. lighter than comparable boxes. Turn One offers three performance levels to fit any drivers' feel and budget.
The aluminum 40 Series power...
The aluminum 40 Series power steering pump with an integral reservoir works well with the powersteering box.
Turn One Also Provides:
* Steering Box Rebuilding
* Steering Box Dyno-testing
* Steering Development
* GM Rack & Pinion Rebuilding Modifications
* Pump Rebuilding and Repair
* Pump Dyno-testing
* Exclusive Dirt Modified Gear
* Turn One currently supplies steering products for nearly 50 percent of all the NASCAR Sprint Cup regulars
* Turn One supplied steering products for the 1999, 2000, 2002, 2004 and 2005 Sprint Cup Series Champions
* Turn One supplied steering products for the 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2005 Nationwide Series Champions
* Turn One supplied steering products for the 1999, 2000, 2004 and 2005 Craftsman Truck Series Champions
* Turn One supplied steering products for the 2005 USAR Hooters Pro Cup Champion
For more information about these products, contact Turn One High Performance Steering Systems at 877/468-8761 or go to the Web site: www.turnone-steering.com.